Monday, August 31, 2009

A Day at the NW Washington Fair

The Northwest Washington Fair comes to town once a year for a week! It takes over our whole town and you can almost smell the corn dogs and curly fries from our house!! It was a beautiful week and the Fair was in Tip Top Shape. The kids love to go and I well I go. We went Monday for the derby, the boys went Tuesday for a day of rides, Kali, Jake, Taiji and I went Wednesday for a day of exploring and more rides...then the adults (Shane and I) went on Thursday night for the Foreigner concert. We had a fantastic time...ate way to much, the boys spent way to much....but we have some great memories!! Kali and I going on the rides
I see you mom!!
Checking on Joani at the Draft Horse barn
Checking out the baby animals
Kids in a cage! Actually the boys were very kind and went on a couple of rides and things with Kali!! They are great big brothers!
Taiji and Kali
Jake and is invisible girlfriend...too funny!
camera issues continue!
A crown for our princess!!

Kali and the gang!

Truman even graced us with is pressence for the evening...I thought it was cuz we were just sooo cool and he wanted ot hang with us...I think the reality of the situation was that he had run out of money! Oh well we will take what we can get!!

No comments: