Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On a whim...

Why do I do what I do??? I don't know...Kali's hair was a complete birds net this morning...I thought maybe it was due for a little trim...I keep hoping those bangs will start growing and catch up with the rest of her mane...but I know they won't if I don't keep the rest trimmed up...so today was supposed to be a trim that turned in to a full fledged hair cut! Not sure I love it, but she's 3 and it's just hair and it will grow back...she on the other hand loves it, so what do I know! Birds nest Babe! Long and straight
chop chop!
My cutie!!
We have come a very long way from this!!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

O.K. love the bird's nest. Does she wake up with that 'do every morning?

If she needs to borrow a little hair, us Guikema girls can spare a lot! ;)

Barb said...

I Love it!! A LOT!! maybe even go a little shorter:) It's really very cute! good Job!!!AMY... the guela

Tanya said...

Oh My! Such dramatic differences in all those pictures!!! Love the cut....didn't realize it was so long before. Good job...(did you cut it yourself?)

Anonymous said...

darling, darling, darling!!

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut! I am looking at it with Weston and he said, "whoa Kali is big now!" She does look very cute. Great job!

Chelsea said...

LOVE the new hair cut! I didn't realize it was that long either! but you did a great job! looks super cute! Sorry I didn't see ya again before I left, the craziness of packing kicked in lol LOVE YOU guys!!!

Wubben World said...

I think it's adorable!! She couldn't be any cuter!!!