Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!!

I know I'm a little late!! But I still wanted to share our day! This year is the first year in many years that I haven't had Thanksgiving dinner at my house!! I was thrilled!! Thanks to Steve and Beck, it was a wonderful day filled with family fun!! Kali Faith- I am most thankful for her engaging personality! She kind reminds me of a little angel I know!! I love her humor...her faces...her sayings...and of course those big brown eyes!!
Aunt Beck leads us in devotions!
The Family (table 1)
The Family (table 2)
Truman, Jake, Taiji- I love these boys! They are always a plethora of information...even if it's wrong...they love each other and adore their little sis!! I'm so thankful that they each have a personal relationship with God and that they are always trying to do what is right. I love their prayers...smiles...and sense of humor!! We are so blessed!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day to all!!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

You have a lot to be thankful for with such a wonderful family! Looks like it was a great day with family and I am so glad you got the holiday off!

Laurie said...

Looks like fun! I have yet to cook a turkey (at the ripe old age of 35 I think I'm doing pretty good!) Maybe I can make it to 50without ever cooking the bird?????

Laurie said...

And one more thing, do your boys have wine in that picture? You west coast people are so liberal! :)

Amy said...

We figure we should start them young...with sparkling cider!! Cute picture of them...they were the prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics amy as always!! :) that little miss Kali is such a cutie!! I was so excited to hear her pray!! and those boys, I have truly missed them these last months! I was so excited to see you all and have home cooked food! Delicious as usualy!! and I thoroughly enjoyed being at the little kid table! ;) who needs to be at the main table!! lol! I cannot wait for Christmas!! Hope you guys are having a great week!! Luv you all!
Cousin Chelsea :D

Becky said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving, you're welcome at our anytime but yours looks pretty awesome, too! :) Fun new look, gotta love change, right?