Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Catching up!!

Wow!! I'm back!! Actually my computer is back...it decided that it needed a break but now it's back and we are ready to catch you up in the VanDalen Clan!! Below I have done a pile of slide show's for ya!! So I will now give you a little dialog!!

Wedding Pictures- A few of you have requested some pictures from Ben and Emily's wedding. So I put together some pics of the wedding and of our fabulous family all dressed up!! We had so much fun hanging out and of course supporting Ben and Em as they pledged to spend the rest of their lives together!!

Jake & Taiji's Tournament- As you have had to read over and over again we were in Ellensburg for the 10U State Tourney! They had a great run and ended up 3rd in State. We were so proud of them and the way that they carried themselves in victory and in defeat!! We look forward to many more state tournaments to come!!

Trumans State Tournament- We had a few days to recoup from Ellensburg and then it was off to Wenatchee!! The boys were part of a new league that moved from 60ft bases to 70ft bases and stealing. They did great. The semi-final game proved to be pretty tough and it took us 9 innings (normally 6) to beat the #1 seed. The championship game followed only a half hour later and the heat (100) and the previous game proved to be to much and we ended up 2nd!! Nothing to sneeze at!! After the game we decided to spend one more day in Eastern Washington and head over to Levenworth for some fun with the Reimers! We stayed at a very nice bed and breakfast and had some fun with the boys doing a little putting.

I think that catches us up...and the funny thing is that it has only been 10days since I last blogged so as you can see we've been a little busy. The boys are enjoying a little down time and I was finally able to get some groceries for the frist time in 3 weeks!! Hope all is well and I promise I will try to keep things a little more current!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Great pictures Amy!! Looks like it all was a ton of fun...glad you are back in the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for helping me to enter the blogging world.... I have so much to learn... love you Guela