Wednesday, September 02, 2009

First Day

I won't get to wordy since my last post was a mini book...but the boys had their first day of School on Monday. (Kali didn't start until Wednesday...so she slept in and missed the picture fun...which I'm sure all the boys wish they could have done!! Hee Hee!!) Tradition is tradition and we have taken first day pictures in Abbey's garden since we moved to this house.
Taiji, Jake, Truman
Truman John, 15 Freshman!!
Taiji Lee, 11- 6th Grade
Jake Poag, 11- 6th grade
My Kali girl! First day of Pre-4 Preschool!
Kali with best friend and cousin Tessa. They are in the same preschool this year....we will see how that goes!!
Kal and Tess getting a feel for the room!


Me and my gal Kal!! I sure do love her...but I'm sure both she and I will both be OK with a little preschool!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Cute pics, cute kids. We start tomorrow with all three of my babies in school! I can't believe Zach is in kindergarten already.

Hope you have a fun fall.