Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Faber Gathering!

Sorry for the lack of posts! I'm afraid if I don't get my act together I may lose my loyal followers. It's not really for the lack of wanting to...just the lack of time and the ever present computer issues!! Regardless I'm still here!!This last weekend we gathered as the Faber family. We had some awesome soups and sandwiches and Brett and Jessie put together a great project for the kids. They built Gingerbread houses out of graham crackers. This feat may look easy, but it took some great engineering on the part of Brett!
Of course someone had to keep the lil monkey's busy...a rousing game of duck duck goose!
Jessie helping out Taiji
Cousin Em getting in on the fun!
Always a ham! Young Jake!
Grandma's turn to entertain the monkey's! So Cute!!
Grandpa always has time for a game of cribbage.
I was surprised how much Truman got into this. He was creating garages and carports! Surprised he didn't make a derby shop!
Cousin Luuk decorating!
So much fun and the candy was pretty good too!
I don't think Josie knew she was eating logs for the cabins!
Jessie and her girls!
An over view of the action!
Kali even got in on the action...One candy on the house and one in her mouth!
Truman's finished Product!
Taiji's finished product

Jake with his creation

Erik showing off his hard work!
Now let's eat them!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Leave it to Truman to make a simple project into a way to show his VERY creative mind! Hope everyone had a blast!

Laurie said...

Good family fun.

So what do you like better, blogging or facebook?

Tanya said...

Looks like a lot of fun....and now I get where Jake got the idea to make gingerbread houses here! ;)

Anonymous said...

I was there and still the great pictures of all those beautiful grandkids brought tears to my eyes. It was a very fun night. Thank you daughters for all the work.

Mom

Unknown said...

Looks like loads of fun!! Welcome back to the bloggin world...I too took a little hiatus - life is busy isn't it?

Chelsea said...

looks like fun! I think the kids enjoyed making those houses :) so great!